2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuality Square, Little Ness, Shrewsbury
A great opportunity to buy this very attractive semi-detached cottage which is currently in need of general modernisation but offering great potential with plans already approved for a sizeable extension.
Key Features -
* Fantastic rural setting yet only a 10 minute drive to Shrewsbury
* Beautiful far reaching countryside views
* Extensive private garden
* Driveway providing parking and access to outbuildings which include garage/carport and 2 sizeable brick built stores
* Entrance hall, living room and kitchen/breakfast room
* Side hall/lobby and bathroom
* Upstairs there are currently 2 bedrooms and a box room
* Plans have been drawn up and approved for a 2 storey extension and can be viewed on the council planning
Living Room - about 4.11m x 3.50m (about 13'6" x 11'6") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - about 4.11m x 3.51m (about 13'6" x 11'6") -
Side Lobby -
Bathroom - about 1.41m x 2.40m (about 4'8" x 7'10") -
Bedroom One - about 4.11m x 3.50m (about 13'6" x 11'6") -
Bedroom Two - about 2.63m x 3.00m (about 8'8" x 9'10") -
Box Room - about 1.37m x 2.50m (about 4'6" x 8'2") -
Hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, side lobby, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, box room, oil fired central heating, single garage, garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64171639.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27646165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.