Land for saleWestcliff-On-Sea
- Parcel of Land Available
- Close to Local Amenities & A13
- Planning Previously Passed for a 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Within 1/2 a mile of Westcliff Train Station
- No Current Planning Permission
Located within 1/2 a mile of Westcliff Train Station and within immediate access of local amenities and the A13 is the parcel of land which previously had planning passed for a 3 bedroom detached house. We recommend that any interested parties carry out their own legal and planning inquiries prior to purchase. No current planning permission.
Please contact Brown & Brand for further information on 01702 552966.
PREVIOUS PLANNING: 07/01659/FUL
Planning permission was previously granted for a 3 bedroom detached house with accommodation providing entrance porch, entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, lounge/diner, study, kitchen and family room. At first floor there are 3 bedrooms and washing facilities provided via family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64177435.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100387003193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Brand, Hadleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.