3 bedroom terraced house for saleMinster Road, Faversham, Kent
- 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house in popular central location
- Close to town centre and station
- Lounge plus kitchen/diner
- Enclosed rear garden
- Great first time or investment buy
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Always a popular choice! This attractive Victorian terraced house is located in a convenient spot within easy walking distance of the town's popular centre, the mainline station - perfect for commuters and the recreation ground which is ideal for those with children.
This property features a cosy yet comfortable lounge with a decent sized kitchen/diner where you can entertain and enjoy sociable family meals. Upstairs, you will find 3 bedrooms with potential to convert one into an en-suite facility, if you so desire.
There is a pleasant and enclosed garden to the rear which provides ample space to sit out and relax.
Minster Road is a popular location for first time buyers, those with young families or buy to let investors. This property will not be available for long so do not delay, book your viewing today.
What the Owner says:
We bought this property as our first home some 6 years ago and we were really surprised by the amount of space that was on offer, especially with the 3 bedrooms. This has been invaluable, as between us we had lots of possessions so have been able to utilise some of the space as handy storage.
Having served us well as our first home, we have now reached the point in our lives where we are beginning a family and feel now is a good time to take the next step on the ladder hopefully, allowing another first time buyer to follow in our footsteps.
- Lounge: 13'11 x 12'6 (4.24m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'2 x 12'6 (4.93m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 11'1 (3.84m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'9 (3.81m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'1 (2.75m x 2.16m)
- Enclosed Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64177852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10830298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.