2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleClwyd, Northcliffe, Penarth
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buyers
- Views Over Cardiff Bay
A well presented maisonette on two floors being ideal for the investor or first time buyer enjoying views over Cardiff bay and enjoying gas entral heating and double glazing with fitted kitchen.
An opportunity for the first time buyer or investor to purchase this two double bedroom maisonette in this popular residential development with views over Cardiff Bay. The property is well presented throughout and enjoys living room with open plan into kitchen,with two bedrooms and bathroom on lower floor.The property enjoys gas central heating,double glazing and fitted kitchen.
Enter via upvc double glazed door into hallway,laminate flooring.Built in cupboard.Door to kitchen and living room.Radiator.
Living Room 18' 5" x 12' 1" ( 5.61m x 3.68m )
Well presented living room with upvc picture window with views over Cardiff Bay.Laminate flooring,double radiator.Tv aerail point,open plan into kitchen.Stairs to lower ground floor.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and floor units with matching worktop surfaces.Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps .Plumbing for washing machine ,space for fridge freezer .Extractor hood ,electric hob and oven.Upvc window to front.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.Double radiator.Under stairs storage area.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with aluminium sliding door opening onto rear patio.Built in wardobes.Double radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over .Low level wc and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin.Fully tiled walls and floor.Extarctor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom with full length upvc window to front.Dado rail.Radiator.Textured ceiling.Cupboard housing gas boiler.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64183216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.