3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeach Road, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
- REDUCED FROM £190,000 TO £180,000 OIEO
- Beautifully presented & spacious end terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Utility, g/f bathroom, f/f shower room, rear yard
- Sought after coastal village location
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & SPACIOUS 3 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, utility, g/f bathroom, f/f shower room & rear yard. The property is situated in this SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES and within easy travelling distance to GREAT YARMOUTH TOWN CENTRE
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & SPACIOUS 3 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, utility, ground floor bathroom, first floor shower room and rear yard. The property is situated in this SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES and within easy travelling distance to GREAT YARMOUTH TOWN CENTRE.
Lounge 15' 11" into bay x 10' ( 4.85m into bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, multi fuel burner, wooden flooring.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.76m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, multi fuel burner, double glazed patio doors to rear, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
Utility 5' 9" x 7' 10" ( 1.75m x 2.39m )
Fitted base and wall units, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 13' 3" ( 3.89m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 13' 4" ( 3.76m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, door to
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet, door to
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring.
Enclosed low maintenance yard, decked patio area, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64183258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY104221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.