7 bedroom detached house for saleView Road, N6
- DRAWING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- STAFF BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM & DRESSING ROOM
- 6 FURTHER BEDROOMS (ALL EN SUITE)
- LEISURE AREA, UTILITY ROOM
- GARDEN WITH OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- GARAGE & CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
View Road is a substantial detached residence of 7173 sq ft (667 sq m) built approximately 19 years ago to the highest of standards.
The house has well planned accommodation arranged over three floors with a particularly fine entrance hallway and dramatic central staircase. On the ground floor there is excellent entertaining space throughout. On the upper two floors are seven well appointed suites together with a leisure area providing a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
Externally the house enjoys a generous plot and within the grounds there is a heated outdoor swimming pool. To the front there is a wide carriage driveway behind gates which gives access to a garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64184637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28992005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glentree Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.