2 bedroom flat for saleCumberland Street, Bristol
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- 25'7 x 11'11 Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining
- Access off Living Room to Communal Courtyard
- Central City Centre Location
- Conveniently located for Stokes Croft, Picton St & Gloucester Rd
- 0.2 miles to Cabot Circus, 0.8 Miles to Park St & Waterfront
- 1 Mile to Temple Meads Train Station
- Resident Parking Zone
- 740 sq ft
A spacious two bedroom ground floor flat benefitting from communal outside space, close to the city centre.
No. 34 is entered via its own private front door off Cumberland Street where a central hallway leads to all rooms. Moving through the flat there is a large (25'7 x 11'11) open plan living kitchen dining room featuring exposed ceiling beams, portal style opening windows to the front elevation and a window and door onto the rear internal shared courtyard (see later). The kitchen area has a range of wall and base units, roll edge worktops, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven/hob. This versatile space is currently arranged with the dining area beyond the kitchen and the living space beyond that.
Moving back through the hallway there are the two bedrooms; the master is a spacious double room with a window into the internal courtyard whilst the second bedroom has a portal style window onto the front elevation. Between the two bedrooms is the bathroom which receives natural light via a skylight and includes a three piece white suite consisting of bath with shower over, w/c and pedestal wash basin.
Externally, the flat benefits from a shared communal courtyard which can be accessed off the living room and also via a secure communal entrance off Cumberland Street.
Located just off Brunswick Square this fantastic flat is conveniently placed for the vast array of independent shops, restaurants and bars on Stokes Croft, Picton Street and the Gloucester Road as well as being just 0.2 miles from Cabot Circus, 0.8 miles to Park Street and the waterfront and 1 mile to Temple Meads Station.
This property is within the Residents Parking Zone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64188718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27649423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.