5 bedroom detached house for saleEnsbury Park Road, Ensbury Park
A highly versatile and spacious family home, which offers extended ground floor accommodation and ideal potential for annexed accommodation, or additional bedrooms.
This home is well presented and could suit a large family (multi-generational living) or it could equally offer great potential for home and income. The ground floor comprises of an 18ft X 13ft living room with direct garden access, an 18ft, 3inch X 12ft 11inch Kitchen/Diner, a second reception room/bedroom 5. Fourth bedroom and a ground floor shower room. The extension could be severed as it has its own side entrance and could make a 1 bed garden apartment. The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, outside there is parking for a couple of cars and a side pathway leading to a 65ft rear garden with a large work shop.
Entrance Hall: Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, double radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, ceiling light point and a hard wired smoke detector.
Reception 2/ Bedroom 4: 4.09m (13ft 5in) into bay. x 3.63m (11ft 11in)
Double radiator and smooth plastered walls and ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner: 5.56m (18ft 3in) x 3.94m (12ft 11in)
Dual aspect room (possibility to separate into two kitchens), this light, spacious room kitchen consists of a comprehensive range of wall and base mounted units, role top work surface, stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, 2 upright fridge freezers, integrated stainless steel electric oven and hob with cooker hood, cupboard housing a gas central heating boiler, space for table and chairs, double radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and door to;
Inner hall: Laminate flooring, ceiling light point and side aspect timber glazed door.
Ground Floor Shower Room: Large walk in shower, low level push button WC, and wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled walls, and extractor fan and wall heater.
Bedroom 5: 3.2m (10ft 6in) x 3.15m (10ft 4in) UPVC double glazed window, double radiator and ceiling light point.
Living Room: 5.66m (18ft 7in) x 3.96m (13ft 0in)
Dual aspect room with a UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, laminate flooring, double radiator and smoke detector.
First Floor Landing: Side aspect UPVC double glazed window and doors to;
Bedroom 1: 4.27m (14ft 0in) into bay. x 3.66m (12ft 0in)
Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, ceiling light point and double radiator.
Bedroom 2: 3.96m (13ft 0in) x 3m (9ft 10in)
Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring, ceiling light point and double radiator.
Bedroom 3: 2.97m (9ft 9in) x 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Rear aspect UPVC doubled glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom: 1.78m (5ft 10in) x 1.75m (5ft 9in)
Front aspect UPVC double glazed window, white suite comprising; bath with mains-fed shower above, glass screen. Close coupled push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome plated heated towel rail, laminate flooring, extractor fan and ceiling light fitting.
Front Garden: Laid to hard standing providing off road parking for two cars, a side path leads to;
Rear Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with patio measuring 62ft in length. There is a workshop which measures 20ft by 9ft 10 in, the workshop is block built with power and light.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1063624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.