2 bedroom apartment for saleSquires Court, Bedminster, BRISTOL, BS3
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan reception room with balcony
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Ensuite shower room
- Storage cupboards in hallway
- Good condition
- One allocated under cover parking space
- Easy access into Bristol City Centre
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this two bedroom, first floor apartment in Squires Court, Bedminster.
This well presented property offers spacious living by the way of an open plan reception room with a balcony, a fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, two bedrooms, and an ensuite shower room. The property also benefits from two good sized storage cupboards in the entrance hall. The property is in a good condition throughout, benefits from one allocated under cover parking space, and is in an excellent location - with easy access into Bristol City Centre, Wapping Warf and Bristol Temple Meads. The property is also a short walk from local amenities, and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU180227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.