5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Meadow, Walton Park, Preston
- Fantastic Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Conservatory Overlooking Rear Garden
- Popular Location of Walton Park
- Viewings Highly Recommended
MovingWorks are delighted to offer to the market For Sale a very well presented and larger than average family home set on the popular Walton Park estate. The detached home boasts ample living space, ideal for the modern family, with four reception rooms and five bedrooms. The ground floor comprises a lounge, dining room, conservatory, large open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room and study/bedroom five whilst to the first floor are four double bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting fitted furniture and an ensuite. Externally, High Meadows offers gardens to front and rear whilst the driveway provides off road parking and leads to the single integral garage. Viewings are highly recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64193557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8487709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.