4 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester Drive,Wraysbury, Staines-Upon-Thames,TW18
Offers in Excess of
- Four / Five Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Island Kitchen with Skylight
- Full Length Rear Extension
- Living / Diner
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Driveway Parking
- Private Rear Garden
Four/five double bedroom detached family home with driveway, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and further potential to extend (STPP)
This four bedroom detached home lies set back on Gloucester Drive with front lawn and driveway with parking for multiple cars and single garage. The property is set across two floors with the ground floor consisting of a study or potential fifth bedroom if needed.
The lounge is double glazed to the front and leads on to the rear extension, which offers a further lounge/dining area and open plan island kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated appliances and skylight which lets in abundance of natural light from the rear garden. The ground floor also boasts a cloakroom with W/C and sink.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms with master en-suite shower room to the Master bedroom. There is also an additional family bathroom with three-piece suite and further storage space into the loft.
The rear garden is a real focus point and offers a patio seating area directly outside of the rear French doors, where there are steps that lead down to the laid lawn where the house backs onto a bird wildlife nature reserve and access to Lammas Park.
This property is offered with double glazing throughout for energy efficiency, wireless alarm system, Fibre Optic broadband connections and Hive heating control system. The property is well presented and maintained throughout.
Staines Train Station is just 1.1 miles away and offers direct trains to London Waterloo in just 35 minutes. There is also access by car to the M25, M3, M4 and London Heathrow Airport.
This four double bedroom detached family home with driveway parking, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and foundations for a double storey rear extension (Subject to planning permission), offers transport access to a crossrail terminal which is located 4.2 miles away with trains into Bond Street within 34 minutes. Uber vehicles are also available within the area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2582833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.