6 bedroom detached house for saleHillsboro Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 2,024 Sqft Extended Detached House
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Six Bedrooms
- Ground Floor 'Jack And Jill' En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom/Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Off-Road Parking Leading To Garage
- No Onward Chain
A spacious and versatile extended family home with ample parking situated in a pleasant road with individually built properties. The rear extension provides a large kitchen/open plan dining area, perfect for entertaining and socialising. EPC-D
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance porch and door to welcoming entrance hallway, sitting room with log burner through to dining area and kitchen with access to rear garden. From the kitchen, there is a door to the utility room and cloakroom/WC. The master bedroom has a 'Jack and Jill' en-suite with bedroom five.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms with modern refitted bathroom with separate walk-in shower.
Outside, the property sits nicely on a generous plot with ample parking leading to an attached garage. The secluded southerly facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate its location, flexible family accommodation and condition.
The property is located within close proximity to the town centre of Bognor Regis and its mainline railway station. Bus services pass nearby that give access to the town centre of Bognor Regis and also the Cathedral City of Chichester.
An extended family home situated within a popular residential road conveniently located for access to Bognor Regis town centre.
Sitting Room 20'2 (6.15m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 24'7 (7.49m) x 13'8 (4.17m)
Bedroom 1 13'5 (4.09m) x 12' (3.66m)
Jack And Jill En-Suite
Bedroom 5 10'9 (3.28m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 12'6 (3.81m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Bedroom 3 12'0 (3.66m) x 12' (3.66m)
Bedroom 4 12'6 (3.81m) x 7'7 (2.31m)
Bedroom 6 8'4 (2.54m) x 7'11 (2.41m)
Garage 15'10 (4.83m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64197626.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 239513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.