4 bedroom barn conversion for saleHempnall Road, Woodton, Bungay
- 4/5 bedroom 2/3 reception room home
- Master suite with dressing room and shower room
- Beautifully appointed throughout
- Spacious vaulted family kitchen breakfast room
- South facing walled gardens
- Double garage
**UNDER OFFER** delightful and homely converted barn with fabulous part walled South facing garden and enclosed secure suntrap yard for al fresco evening dining etc. Master suite with dressing room and luxury shower room, four further bedrooms and double garage.
A delightful, homely and interesting converted barn with fabulous part walled South facing garden and enclosed secure suntrap courtyard for al fresco evening dining etc. Master suite with dressing room and luxury shower room, four further bedrooms and double garage. Annexe potential/Air B&B Small community and semi rural location.
The accommodation is flexible in use and can either offer five bedrooms or four with an additional reception room which would make a perfect study. The gardens are a particular feature of the property and are part walled both front and rear with the principal garden facing South.
Woodton is a small village with a highly regarded primary school a shop and a pub and is about 20 minutes drive to Norwich.
With open fronted covered porch and wood store. Entrance hall with staircase to first floor. Cloaks cupboard. Oak floor and vaulted ceiling. Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
Oak floor and exposed timbers. Sliding door to South facing terrace and garden.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
With vaulted ceiling and tiled floor. Extensive range of wall and floor cupboards and drawers with working surfaces and tiled splash backs. Range cooker. Integral fridge and dishwasher. Twin sink unit. Glazed casement doors to:
Rear glazed door to walled garden.
An atmospheric room with exposed beams and brick chimney breast with cast iron wood burning stove. Aspects to side and rear. Wide open doorway to dining room and sliding door to:
With pamment tiled floor and French doors to garden.
Half Level Landing
Stairs to first floor landing. Large airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Storage cupboard.
A luxury bathroom with sunken bath, his and her twin wash hand basins with bathroom cabinets. Walk in shower cubicle and LED lighting.
Bedroom Five / Study
With vaulted ceiling.
A beautiful double aspect room with exposed timbers. Three built in double wardrobe cupboards. Dressing room and en suite contemporary wet room with shower, low level WC and pedestal hand basin. Towel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two "the Hayloft"
Built in wardrobe cupboards and twin windows to side and door to iron staircase down to ground level.
Wardrobe cupboards. Twin windows to rear with views over the garden.
Window overlooking garden.
The property is part of a small group of conversions on the fringe of this South Norfolk village. A drive takes you to the DOUBLE GARAGE and leads round the back to a gate in the wall where there is a delightful walled courtyard suitable for al fresco eating and also ideal for additional parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64202962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.