5 bedroom detached house for saleMonarch Drive, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached modern home
- En-suite to bedroom 1 and ground floor cloakroom
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Garage and parking
- Popular modern development
- EPC energy rating C (79)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This town house style home is in a fantastic position within a popular modern development in Kemsley. What makes this particular house special is its huge amount of space – both living and bedrooms, which will no doubt impress those looking for real ‘bang for their buck’.
The house gives great versatility; this is always the key thing with a home of this type. It will suit a large family just as well as it would those looking for good living space. The kitchen/diner overlooking the garden is where you are bound to spend most of your time. The garden is just right for those that want some space to enjoy a barbecue but do not want to spend all weekend gardening. It has been wonderfully landscaped to make the very most of the space and is very interesting and sure to impress your guests. It is attractive and sunny but still low maintenance.
The garage and additional space in front give you plenty of parking so if you have multiple vehicles as those with older children at home often will. A family will also appreciate the wealth of toilets, with a cloakroom on the ground floor to compliment the family bathroom and en-suite shower room to the bedroom 1. All the bedrooms are a good size and the fifth would make an ideal office if you work from home and are looking at larger houses with this in mind. For those who need to get to the office in the mornings then the A249 is just minutes away providing access to Kent’s motorway network.
What the Owner says:
This has been a brilliant home for our family for nearly ten years now. With older children living at home, this was the perfect property – they were able to have their own space up on the top floor and also meant that the middle floor was essentially our own, with one of the rooms becoming a study too.
As a modern home it was easy to move into and we have been able to maintain and add to this so we hope the new owners will be able to move in just as easily. We love the garden too, which feels very private and we have aimed to make as low maintenance and easy to enjoy. Adding the power to the garage is also great for us.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'9 x 9'5 (5.41m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'9 x 9'5 (5.41m x 2.87m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 10'10 (3.30m x 3.30m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 10'9 x 9'5 (3.28m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'11 x 6'9 (3.63m x 2.06m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 10'10 (3.79m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 9'5 (3.79m x 2.87m)
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64205017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.