3 bedroom bungalow for saleBaldwin Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Downstairs bathroom
- Generous sized rear garden
- Walk to the beach at the end of the road
- EPC energy rating E (44)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £285,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Location, location, location is not the only selling point of this 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow. If you are fed up of viewing properties where the space on offer is a real disappointment, come and have a look at this place.
All 3 bedrooms are decent sizes plus with the large loft room this could be used as a study if required. Also on offer here is a generous size lounge ideal for big sofas to relax on whilst watching the TV.
The beach can be accessed literally at the end of the road. Walk down the steps and you are on the beach. The water is so inviting and is perfect for a relaxing swim to cool off during the summer months. You could, of course, bring a towel, lay down, relax and enjoy the hot sunshine whilst taking in the fresh sea air. You could even bring a picnic, invite some friends to join you and enjoy a chilled bottle of your favourite wine and then gently pour a large glass, taste the juicy apples and smell the fruity aroma and savour the moment.
There is so much else to see and do nearby including cliff top walks, where on a clear day, you can see right over to Southend. In fact, the back garden backs onto open fields with fabulous sea views in the distance. If you are brave enough you could always sail there. In fact, some years ago, boats used to ferry people to and fro. On your way back home why not grab your bike and explore much more of what the island has to offer.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for over 10 years and we originally bought the property due to the size and the location.
As we are now getting older, the large garden is now becoming a bit too much and we would now like to downsize to something smaller but we hope the next people that live here will be as happy as we have been.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 26'2 x 14'0 (7.98m x 4.27m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'0 x 9'8 (6.41m x 2.95m)
- Bathroom: 9'9 x 4'5 (2.97m x 1.35m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 3'9 3 x 1'3 7 (1.14m x 0.38m)
- Landing/Study: 15'8 x 13'3 (4.78m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'4 x 14'5 (4.68m x 4.40m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 9'0 (3.41m x 2.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64208257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.