2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrasmere Avenue, Chapel St. Leonards, SKEGNESS
- Immaculately presented 2 Bed Detached Bungalow
- located in the ever popular East Coast Village of Chapel St. Leonard's with nearby BEACH & Amenities
- Lounge, Dining Room & refitted Kitchen
- Spacious Conservatory
- Externally having a gated Driveway, Garage & Gardens to front & rear.
Immaculately presented 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW being located in the ever popular East Coast Village of Chapel St. Leonard's with nearby BEACH & Amenities. Comprising of Lounge, Dining Room, refitted Kitchen, CONSERVATORY & Bathroom. Externally having a gated Driveway, Garage & Gardens.
William H Brown are proud to present this immaculately presented 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW Situated in the Popular East Coast Village of Chapel St Leonard's, benefiting from nearby BEACH, Amenities & access to the neighbouring Town of Skegness. This much improved Bungalow offers internally 2 double Bedrooms, a recently refitted Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Dining Room, Lounge, CONSERVATORY & Bathroom/Wetroom. Externally the property benefits from Parking provisions for a number of cars by way of a GATED DRIVEWAY, leading to a GARAGE with gardens to both the front and rear. To organize viewing's at the earliest opportunity which we highly recommend please call William H Brown in Skegness on 01754 768311 today.
Porch / Utility 5' 8" x 12' 10" ( 1.73m x 3.91m )
Access via a side entrance door with double glazed windows around. This room allowing ample of space for both storage and appliances with a range of base level cupboards whilst housing the a Worcester oil style central heating boiler.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 12' 4" ( 2.95m x 3.76m )
This room comprises of a splendid range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces, integrated oven and hob, microwave, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps over with further space for appliances throughout. Having a dual aspect double glazed windows to both the rear and the side elevation and internal double glazed door. This room also provides space for a dining area whilst allowing access into;
Dining Room 12' x 9' 3" max narrowing to 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.82m max narrowing to 2.29m )
This room having a radiator, focal electric wall mounted fireplace and open access into the lounge and double glazed doors leading into the Conservatory.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation with further double glazed doors to the side conservatory, radiator and power points.
Bathroom / Wetroom
This room benefiting from double glazed windows to the side elevation fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin inset into the vanity unit and low level WC. Further to this there is a walk in electric shower, extractor fan and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 14' 6" max ( 2.77m x 4.42m max )
Benefiting from a double glazed bow style window to the front elevation giving a good amount of natural light with radiator, power points and a loft hatch for access into the roof.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.25m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation radiator and power points.
Conservatory 8' 4" x 20' 10" ( 2.54m x 6.35m )
This spacious room being of upvc and brick construction this room has feature wood flooring, blinds and radiator with doors into the Lounge Dining Room and Garden.
On approach the property has a low level wall with metal gated access to the driveway and garage to the rear. With the property being mainly laid to lawn at the front. To the side and rear of the property are a mixture of enclosed areas including patio and artificial laid grass, oil tank and for further storage there is a wooden shed and brick outhouse.
Garage 9' 6" x 17' 11" ( 2.90m x 5.46m )
Accessed by way of an up and over door to the front along with rear door access from the garden, this having both lighting and power points with a window to the rear elevation.
Please be advised this bungalow is of non-standard construction. For further details please make enquiries to William H Brown on 01754 768311.
see multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64213807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.