2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHolland Road, Maidstone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment set within a gated development
- Allocated parking
- En-suite facilities
- Patio doors onto garden area
- Close to Maidstone town centre, transport and motorway links
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £210,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a home that offers a quiet location, yet still has everything on its doorstep this could be the home for you! Tucked away in a gated development within a close proximity to Maidstone town centre, here on offer is the best of both worlds.
Arrive home after a long day and park your pride and joy in your own allocated space. As soon as you enter through your front door you will be pleasantly surprised with the amount of light and space here.
The modern kitchen is a generous size and has ample space for a dinner table, making it perfect for hosting that dinner party you’ve always dreamt of but haven’t had the space to do so, whilst you rustle up some delicious culinary delights, you will still be able to chat away to your guests relaxing at the table.
After dinner you and your guests can retreat into the cosy living room for dessert and a glass of your favourite tipple. Alternatively if you are all feeling a little livelier why not take a leisurely stroll into Maidstone town centre to one of the many bars, clubs and pubs on offer. If you want to venture further afield then three train stations are all nearby and offer direct links into Central London.
Back home, why not offer your guests to stay the night in one of the two generous double bedrooms available, saving them a costly taxi ride home
What the Owner says:
I have loved living here for six years and will be sad to say goodbye to my home. I bought it as my first property and loved being able to open up the patio doors on to the garden area in the summer months, and being able to have a barbecue in the sunshine, something that no other apartment in Maidstone was offering me when I was looking.
My apartment has been able to offer the space I needed as my lifestyle changed, I now have a baby and it has been ideal in the early years of her life for all of us.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'11 x 12'0 (3.94m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 10'6 (3.61m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 9'0 (4.58m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 5'0 x 5'0 (1.53m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 2
- Bathroom: 6'0 x 5'0 (1.83m x 1.53m)
- Communal Grounds
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64214074.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13153705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.