2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshbourne Court, Derby
- No Upward Chain
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Town House
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Epc Rating E
- uPVC Double Glazing Fitted In 2017
- Close To Derby City Centre & Derby University
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyer Or Buy To Let Investor
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Fitted Kitchen
- Internal Viewings Are Essential
***NO UPWARD CHAIN*** This two bedroom, mid terraced town house is ideal for any first time buyer or buy to let investor. Located close to Friar Gate in Derby City Centre, the property benefits from, uPVC double glazing, allocated off road parking and two bedrooms. Call today as viewings are essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
9' 0'' x 8' 5'' (2.74m x 2.56m) MAX
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a range of wall, base and drawer units with a laminate roll top work surface over and tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, space for a gas cooker, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge.
12' 9'' x 12' 0'' (3.88m x 3.65m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window and a uPVC double glazed door giving access to the allocated parking area. Feature gas fire, television point and a staircase giving access to the first floor.
Having loft access and doors to all rooms.
9' 8'' x 12' 0'' (2.94m x 3.65m)
Having upVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, television point, an over stairs storage cupboard and an airing cupboard housing a hot water cylinder.
9' 1'' x 6' 9'' (2.77m x 2.06m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a television point.
5' 5'' x 3' 3'' (1.65m x 0.99m)
Having a uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, fuse box and door to all rooms.
6' 2'' x 4' 11'' (1.88m x 1.50m)
Having an obscured uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a three piece suite comprising; low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin and a pannelled bath with an electric shower over, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Found to the rear of the property is one allocated parking space, walled boundaries and a storage container.
The vendor has informed Hannells Estate Agents that the uPVC double glazed windows and doors were fitted in November 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64215400.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8577662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.