4 bedroom detached house for saleBamford Road, Inkersall
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Bay Windowed Living Room
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En Suite and Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Separate Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Garage and Off Street Car Parking
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - C
This stunning four bedroom detached house is located on this popular residential estate in Inkersall. Having been fully modernised to a high standard throughout by the current vendors. the property provides over 1200 sq. ft. of contemporary styled, well ordered living accommodation set over two levels, enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio and ample off street parking. The property is well placed for bus services, shops, local amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64215694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795010593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.