3 bedroom flat for saleSpectrum Way, Wandsworth, London
- Sublime penthouse : Fourteenth floor
- Three Double Bedrooms : Two Bathrooms
- West facing roof terrace : Two further balconies
- Spectaular views across London : Allocated parking
Arranged over two floors, this beautifully presented three bedroom penthouse has triple aspect views stretching across London. These views can also be enjoyed from the private west facing roof terrace or a choice of two further balconies.
Internally the property has been finished to a very high specification and offers over 1200 square feet of practical living accommodation. The property briefly consists; entrance on the fourteenth floor, double bedroom, cloak room and utility room, an open plan reception room with a contemporary kitchen leading to a large balcony accessed by bi folding doors. On the floor above there are two further double bedrooms one ensuite, with a large balcony and a further family bathroom. Further benefits include an allocated secure parking space and 24 hour concierge service.
Beacon Tower is located in the prestigious Filaments Development in the heart of Wandsworth. Local amenities include the popular Southside shopping centre with a host of shops and restaurants including Planet Organic & Waitrose.
In addition, King George's Park is opposite with its green open spaces, tennis courts, playgrounds, playing fields, ornamental garden and pond. Wandsworth Town Station is 0.5 miles away and East Putney Underground Station is 0.8 miles away. Nearby bus routes also offer further useful alternatives.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64217773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDW170417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Wandsworth . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.