2 bedroom flat for sale535 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth
- Price To Sell - Vendor Suited
- Spacious First Floor Flat
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Modern Family Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance To High Street, Beaches & Travel Links
- Service Charge - £660 Per Year Approx
- Share Of Freehold
PRICED TO SELL *BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FLAT - SHARE OF FREEHOLD* Located within walking distance of the high street is this SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR FLAT, the property benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, open plan lounge & modern integrated kitchen, family shower room. Further benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC double glazing and secure electric gated communal entrance.
This character home is situated in the heart of all amenities from bars, restaurants, shops and travel links to easy access down to Bournemouth's Award Winning Beaches.
This property would make an ideal residential home or buy to let investment. VENDOR SUITED
Tenure - Share Of Freehold (990 years lease remaining)
Ground Rent - £0
Service Charge - £660 Per Year ( includes building insurance)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64220259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9810095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.