4 bedroom detached house for saleGresham Way, Sale
- Executive Style Detached Residence
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Highly Desirable Location Close to Brooklands Metrolink & Brooklands Primary School
- Stunning Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Spacious Double Garage & Double Driveway
- Large Living Room leading to Dining Room
A fabulous family home boasting around 2500 sqft of accommodation located in a much sought after area of Sale close to Brooklands Primary School and Brooklands Metrolink. The property is immaculate in presentation and comprises four generous bedrooms including an impressive master suite with re-fitted en-suite.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64222135.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 520748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.