4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Grove, North Leverton, Retford
- *** NO UPWARD CHAIN ****
- Executive style detached family home
- Part of an exclusive development of just four homes
- Four bedrooms, two with ensuite plus family bathroom
- Lounge, living kitchen, utility, study
- Double garage, rear gardens with views over farmland
** NO UPWARD CHAIN*** Positioned on a exclusive cul de sac development of just four homes in the highly regarded village of North Leverton is this four bedroom detached family home. DOUBLE GARAGE, VIEWS OVER FARMLAND
** NO UPWARD CHAIN**** Positioned on an exclusive cul de sac development in the highly regarded village of North Leverton is this four bedroom executive style detached home. With farmland to the rear, a double garage and generously proportioned accommodation, the current owners have very much enjoyed living and entertaining here.
The village of North Leverton has facilities included a well stocked shop, lovely children's play park and outdoor gymnasium, village pub and a primary school.. The property is located approximately 5.5 miles from the Georgian Market Town of Retford which has a wealth of facilities including shops, boutiques, restaurants and a monthly farmers market with local produce on offer. Also in the heart of Retford is the award winning Kings Park which has both the Chesterfield canal and the river Idle it. Closer to home the neighbouring For those who need to commute Retford has a rail link to London taking approximately 1 hour and 25minutes and the A1 is approximately 10.5 miles from the property. For those looking to travel further afield Robin Hood airport is approximately 20 miles away.
Double glazed window and door and laminate flooring.
Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and understairs storage.
Wash hand basin and w.c, double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Study 10' x 5' 11" ( 3.05m x 1.80m )
With fitted cupboards and desk, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.51m )
Woodblock flooring, feature fire surround with an electric fire inset, two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and double doors leading to the kitchen.
Living Kitchen 9' 4" extending to 12' 3" x 32' 4" max ( 2.84m extending to 3.73m x 9.86m max )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of gloss black wall and base units including illuminated display units, complementary flooring, double ceramic sink and a wooden breakfast bar. There is space for an American fridge freezer, integrated Neff double oven and Neff hob with an extractor above and an integrated microwave. Two double glazed windows, wood veneer flooring and a multifuel stove.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.69m x 1.60m )
Fitted with black wall and base units with wooden worksurfaces and a ceramic undermounted sink. Space for a washing machine and dryer and a central heating radiator.
Central heating radiator and a loft access via a ladder.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 12' 4" ( 4.60m max x 3.76m )
Double glazed window with views over fields, modern decor and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a w.c wash hand basin and a corner shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, double glazed window and complementary woodblock flooring.
Bedroom 2 15' 4" max x 11' 5" ( 4.67m max x 3.48m )
Modern decor, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Corner shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin, double glazed window and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 11' 8" ( 2.69m x 3.56m )
Modern decor, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Neutral decor, double glazed window, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite, double glazed window, central heating radiator and complementary flooring.
A block paved driveway leads to the double garage with up and over doors and a side courtesy door. To the rear is a lawned garden with a covered pergola and bbq area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64223522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.