6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrowels Lane, Derby
- Attractive Period Semi-Detached Property
- Six Bedroom Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Entrance Hallway With Minton Tile
- Two Reception Rooms, Conservatory & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Bathroom & Second Floor Shower Room
- Off Road Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Derby City & Royal Derby Hospital
An attractive six bedroom period semi-detached property dating back to approximately 1873 in a sought after location close to Derby City and the Royal Derby Hospital. The property offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors and benefits from a wealth of original and period features.
An attractive period semi-detached property dating back to 1873 in a sought after location close to Derby City and the Royal Derby Hospital. The property offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors and benefits from a wealth of original and period features. The layout in brief comprises of an entrance porch leading into the reception hallway with Minton tiled flooring, lounge with bay window, separate dining room, utility room, ground floor wc, large conservatory and a generous kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor can be found three bedrooms and bathroom while to the second floor can be found three further bedrooms and shower room. Outside the property is set back from the road behind a landscaped front garden and driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property is a charming garden with lawn and patio areas, well stocked borders, vegetable plot and useful outdoor store. The garden is fully enclosed and offers a good degree of privacy. The property is ideally placed for easy access to local road links, schools, the Royal Derby Hospital and Derby City. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having glazed double doors to the front elevation and door giving access into:
Having decorative period ceiling coving, picture rail, stairs with wood balustrade giving access to the first floor, Minton tiled flooring, telephone point and door leading to the cellar.
Lounge 13' x 12' 10" into chimney breast plus bay w ( 3.96m x 3.91m into chimney breast plus bay w )
into chimney breast plus bay window
Having double glazed sash bay window to the front elevation, decorative ceiling coving, picture rail, feature marble fireplace with a period tile surround, two radiators, stripped wooden flooring and TV point.
Dining Room 11' 4" into chimney breast x 17' 7" into bay ( 3.45m into chimney breast x 5.36m into bay )
Having feature fireplace with a wood and brick surround, radiator, decorative ceiling coving, picture rail and stripped wooden flooring. Double glazed double doors giving access into the conservatory and door leading to the utility room.
Conservatory 10' 4" max x 14' 1" ( 3.15m max x 4.29m )
Being of UPVC and brick construction with double glazed windows, double glazed roof and double glazed doors giving access to the garden. Having radiator and wall mounted electric panel heater. Open access into:
Kitchen/breakfast Room 9' 4" x 27' 6" max ( 2.84m x 8.38m max )
Fitted with an extensive range of matching wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over, 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, waste disposal insinkerator, glass fronted display cabinets, complementary tiled walls, integrated Neff oven and integrated Neff Induction hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, feature exposed chimney breast, radiator, alarm system controls and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.11m x 2.24m )
Having storage cupboards, work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, gas central heating boiler, recess spotlights, loft access and double glazed window. Access to:
Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a concealed flush WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, recess spotlight and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs giving access to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 16' 8" max ( 3.58m x 5.08m max )
Having two double glazed sash window to the front elevation with views over the surrounding area, double glazed sash window to the side elevation, two radiators, decorative ceiling coving, stripped wooden flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 7" plus bay ( 3.15m x 2.62m plus bay )
Having sash bay window to the rear elevation, vanity unit and sink, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 5 7' 8" x 10' 4" ( 2.34m x 3.15m )
Having sash window to the rear elevation, radiator and decorative ceiling coving.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising concealed flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Part tiled walls, heated towel rail and double glazed sash window to the front elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Having a sky-light, loft access.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 14' ( 3.51m x 4.27m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation with views over the surrounding area, radiator and built-in storage.
Bedroom 4 12' 11" x 11' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.94m x 3.45m to wardrobes )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, stripped wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 6 8' 10" x 10' 4" ( 2.69m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed sky-light and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a tiled shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind an attractive front garden area with a variety of planted shrubs. There is a driveway providing ample off road parking. Side access leading to the rear of the property. To the rear is a pleasant enclosed private garden with lawn and patio areas and a range of well stocked borders. Outside power points, outside cold water tap and outside lighting. Brick built BBQ, Greenhouse and vegetable plot.
Useful Outdoor Store (measurement 9ft 5 x 6ft 7) Having double glazed window to the side elevation, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64229503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.