4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshover Croft, Waverley, S60 8AE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- PRIVATE PARKING
- SOLAR ROOF PANELS
2roost are delighted to bring to the market (the ex-show-home) A delightful and modern four bedroom semi detached family home situated in a popular highly sort after residential development with good access to amenities, Sheffield Parkway and the M1 Motorway. The property comprises: entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge with French doors, kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, three first floor bedrooms, family bathroom and second floor master bedroom with en-suite. Gas central heating, double glazing, solar panels Viewing is highly advised to appreciate the standard of accommodation available and with NO CHAIN Call 2roost on 01142878696
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
* FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
* EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
* DOWNSTAIRS W/C
* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
* POPULAR LOCATION
* PRIVATE PARKING
* SOLAR ROOF PANELS
A composite door opens into the hallway having central heating radiator, carpet to the floor and stairs rising to the first floor landing. Access can be gained to kitchen/dining area, lounge, downstairs w.c and under-stairs storage,
* Kitchen: 3.25m x 3.43m (10' 8" x 11' 3")
Stunning kitchen with a range of white high gloss wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a gas hob with extractor hood above and inbuilt oven, sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Further integrated appliances include the washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Front facing uPVC double glazed window. There is wood effect vinyl covering to the floor, central heating radiator. Under counter and plinth lighting with door giving access to the lounge and WC.
* Living Room/dining: 4.88m x 4.22m (16' x 13' 10")
Beautifully presented with uPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden, side facing double glazed bay window. Having fitted carpet to the floor and central heating radiator.
* w.c.: 1.88m x 1.04m (6' 2" x 3' 5")
With low level WC, pedestal wash basin, radiator, tiling to the floor and half walls.
* First Floor Landing
With radiator, two double glazed windows and stairs leading to the second floor.
* Bedroom: 3.02m x 3.38m (9' 11" x 11' 1")
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
* Bedroom: 2.87m x 3.28m (9' 5" x 10' 9")
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
* Bedroom: 1.78m x 3.38m (5' 10" x 11' 1")
Another double room with space for free-standing wardrobes, rear facing upvc double glazed window and radiator. Quality carpet to the floor.
* Bathroom: 1.7m x 2.03m (5' 7" x 6' 8")
Having a suite comprising a panelled bath with plumbed in shower, wash basin and low level WC. There is a tiled floor, radiator and extractor fan.
* Second Floor Landing
With double glazed window and door leading into the master bedroom.
* Bedroom: 3.86m x 5.99m (12' 8" x 19' 8")
The superbly presented master bedroom suite has radiator, fitted wardrobes, skylight, front facing double glazed window, television point and loft hatch.
* en-suite: 1.52m x 2.06m (5' x 6' 9")
Having a shower cubicle with double shower, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, skylight and extractor fan.
* Outside and gardens
To the front of the property is a drive, enclosed with wrought iron fencing, parking for two vehicles, and flower beds. Footpath leads to the rear of the property which is a lawned garden, enclosed by fencing. Paved patio area providing ample alfresco dining space. Side access to garden via lockable gate.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64230091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.