Land for saleLand At Spring Valley Road, Bramley, Leeds
- Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission
- Central Location for access to Pudsey and Bramley Centres
- Situated off the Leeds Outer Ring Road
- Planning Reference 14/04062/OT
- Visit Leeds Planning Portal for Further Information
***OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION*** THE ORIGINAL OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION WAS FOR 28 HOUSES & 8 APARTMENTS
TENURE - SITUATED IN A CENTRAL LOCATION TO BOTH PUDSEY AND BRAMLEY TOWN CENTRES AND JUST OFF THE LEEDS OUTER RING ROAD WHICH PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE MOTORWAY NETWORK. WE ARE ADVISED THAT THE DEVELOPMENT IS TO BE SOLD AS FREEHOLD.
VIEWINGS - OUR SELLER ADVISES THAT THE DEVELOPMENT IS 2.5ACRES, THIS AND THE BOUNDARY OF THE LAND IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION FROM THE TITLE DOCUMENT. THE DEVELOPMENT CAN BE VIEWD FROM THE PERIMITER OR BY ARRANGEMENT VIA OUR NEW HOMES OFFICE OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9:OOAM – 5:30PM.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT LEEDS PLANNING PORTAL, REF 14/04062/OT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64234963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.