3 bedroom terraced house for saleStocks Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
Offers in Region of
- Unique Opportunity To Design Your Dream Home
- Renovation Costs Included In The Advertised Price
- City Location
- Easy Access To Local Bus & Train Services
- Close To Major Motorways Network
- Canal Views To The Rear
A Unique opportunity to design your OWN home. Working with "HomesMatch" who manage and complete all works prior to completion, you are offered the opportunity to design and create your dream home by means of a renovation project. The choice of bathroom & kitchen specification is up to you, outside space, internal finish, decor and colour is up to you. Want a wall moving ? discuss it with the team. Do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a viewing and to meet one of the Homesmatch team to discuss the options available and to be part of a project rarely available to Buyers who require a Mortgage.
Have you ever dreamt of renovating a property but don't have the available funds to take on a renovation project?. Working with Homesmatch could make that dream a reality, Homesmatch offer the buyer a unique opportunity to become involved from day one with renovation costs included in the sale price to create a modern family home. For more information please use this URL http://www.homesmatch.co.uk/
Brief dimensions of the property below,
Lounge 13'1 x 13'0
Dining Room 14'9 x 13'0
Kitchen 10'10 x 7'0
Bedroom One 13'8 x 9'5
Bedroom Two 10'10 x 6'7
Bedroom Three 13'9 x 7'0
Wall enclosed yard with alley access to the front aspect and access to the canal to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Stocks0001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.