1 bedroom retirement property for salePagham Court, Hawthorn Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 470 Sqft Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Double Bedroom With Built-In Wardrobe Cupboard
- Modern Shower Room
- Communal Facilities
- Care-line And House Manager
- Well Tended Communal Gardens
- No Onward Chain
This recently built double bedroom retirement apartment is ideally positioned in Aldwick, built by the renowned developer, McCarthy & Stone. EPC-B
The apartment is finished to a high specification incorporating double glazing, electric underfloor heating, telephone and TV points in the sitting room and bedroom, satellite connection point in the sitting/dining room with access to the communal gardens. The fitted kitchen has integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, single oven, cooker hood and under pelmet lighting. There is a modern shower room with double shower cubicle with mixer shower and WC. The double bedroom has fitted double wardrobe cupboards.
The real feature of this apartment is the communal facilities and residents activities.
Pagham Court is a high quality development of retirement apartments, conveniently situated for the promenade, the seafront and Aldwick's parade of shops.
A recently constructed retirement apartment built by McCarthy & Stone with lovely communal facilities. No forward chain.
Sitting Room 19'1 (5.82m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Kitchen 8'6 (2.59m) x 7'5 (2.26m)
Bedroom 15'7 (4.75m) x 9' (2.74m)
To be confirmed.
We understand the service charge for the 12 months to March 2017 is £2,060, payable in 2, 6 monthly instalments.
We understand the ground rent for the 12 months to March 2017 is £425, payable in 2, 6 monthly instalments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64240445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 235866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.