2 bedroom apartment for saleHarbour Lights Court, North Quay, Weymouth
- BRAND NEW RETIREMENT APARTMENTS
- OVERLOOKING MARINA
- SECURE UNDERCROFT PARKING & GUEST SUITE
- STUNNING ARCHITECTURE DESIGNED TO REFLECT THE TRANQUIL GEORGIAN SEAFRONT
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND HOMEOWNERS LOUNGE
- HOUSE MANAGER
Harbour Lights Court is a Retirement Living Development exclusively for the over 60's, designed to reflect the tranquil Georgian seafront. This coastal development provides an idyllic setting ideal for a relaxing lifestyle. Located in a prominent position overlooking the Marina and close to town.
Only one two bedroom apartment - with parking remaining! Harbour Lights Court is a Retirement Living Development exclusively for the over 60's, designed to reflect the tranquil Georgian seafront. This coastal development provides an idyllic setting ideal for a relaxing lifestyle. The modern facilities including the Homeowners' lounge, guest suite and garden offer space for events, activities, and an additional area to entertain family and guests.
Located in a prominent position overlooking Weymouth Marina, adjacent to the Asda superstore. The main shopping area and facilities offered by Weymouth High Street are situated approximately 400 metres away. With easy access to the A35 via the A354 to Dorchester, as well as good rail and bus routes, this development is ideally located for anyone looking to retire along the South Coast.
With only four, two bedroom apartments left available with ensuite facilities, prices start from £289,000.
Mccarthy & Stone Offer
New Year Offer!
Reserve your perfect apartment before 28th February 2018 and we'll give you £10,000 discount! We will also give you £2,500 towards Estate Agents fees, £1,000 towards legal fees as well as free removals.*
Don't miss out - call us today for more information or to make an appointment.
Offer 1 - Harbour Lights Court
£10,000 discount available on selected new apartments at Harbour Lights Court which are reserved between 4th January and 28th February 2018 and legally complete before 30th April 2018. Estate Agent fees paid up to £2,500 inc VAT. Solicitors fees paid up to £1,000 incl. VAT. Recommended Agents and Solicitors must be used in order to qualify. Free removal service available. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless specified) or on resale properties. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Please note, the photo's used could be sample photo's of the showroom.
From Weymouth Town Centre turn left towards The Esplanade. Continue onto The Esplanade. Turn left onto King Street. Turn left towards Boot Hill.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY304893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.