3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManor Road, North Lancing, West Sussex BN15 0HD
- Subject To Planning Development Opportunity For Separate Dwelling
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Across Rear
- Popular North Lancing Location
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Local Shops A Stone's Throw Away
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
A substantial two double bedroom detached bungalow in the highly sought after location in North Lancing. The property comes with a potential opportunity to build a separate dwelling depending on obtaining planning permission.
The bungalow has been extended across the rear and has two reception rooms, two double bedrooms, bathroom, shower cubicle and separate WC and a large hall with access to the attic.
Outside, a large south facing garden with the opportunity to build a separate dwelling, with access to the front.
Manor Road is located in the ever popular North Lancing and being close to the South Downs National Park you have lovely countryside walks virtually on your doorstep. You are also minutes away from the A27 giving you access along the whole of the South Coast and north towards Gatwick Airport and London.
PORCH 2' 11" x 2' 10" (0.89m x 0.88m)
HALLWAY 13' 1" x 10' 8" (3.99m x 3.27m) Ceiling light, doors leading off, access to attic.
BEDROOM 12' 11" x 11' 5" (3.94m x 3.48m) Ceiling light, dual aspect double glazed windows with front and side aspects.
BEDROOM 12' 11" x 10' 4" (3.94m x 3.17m) Ceiling light, double glazed window with front aspect, built in wardrobes.
WC 6' 1" x 2' 10" (1.86m x 0.87m) Ceiling light, frosted double glazed window with side aspect, WC.
BATHROOM 6' 1" x 5' 4" (1.86m x 1.64m) Ceiling light, frosted double glazed window with side aspect, bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin.
SITTING ROOM 12' 11" x 11' 5" (3.95m x 3.49m) Ceiling light, double glazed window with side aspect, fire place, double doors leading into lounge.
KITCHEN 11' 4" x 7' 10" (3.46m x 2.41m) Ceiling light, door leading out to side, double glazed window to side, a range of eye level and base units comprising of cupboards and draws, work top surfaces. Space for utilities. Opening into lounge.
LOUNGE 24' 2" x 11' 11" (7.38m x 3.65m) Ceiling lights, triple aspect double glazed windows with side and rear aspects, double doors leading out to south facing rear garden.
GARAGE 20' 2" x 9' 10" (6.15m x 3.01m) Pitched roof, power and light, window to rear and side door.
GARDEN Large south facing rear garden with access to front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64246156.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791069787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.