2 bedroom apartment for saleHalwell House, South Pool, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Converted period property
- Well-presented apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large sitting/dining room
- Wood burner on slate hearth
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bathroom and cloakroom
- Allocated and visitor parking
- Mature landscaped gardens and grounds
- Popular local pub
5 Halwell House is one of 9 apartments in a beautiful converted manor house located close to the popular village of South Pool. The property sits in glorious landscaped communal grounds which provide a stunning setting for the house. There is parking for owners and visitors. Inside the apartment is very well appointed with a large dining/sitting room with wood burner, kitchen with breakfast bar, a cloakroom along with 2 double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. There is also access to a communal utility room.
South Pool is one of the most charming and sought after villages in the South Hams. It lies at the head of a beautiful creek, navigable for a few hours around high tide to the rest of the Salcombe Estuary. The village has a highly popular pub, The Millbrook Inn, a 13th century church and a lively local community.
The market town of Kingsbridge, which is the centre for this part of the South Hams, provides a good range of shopping and other amenities. Salcombe, renowned for its sailing, the beauty of its estuary and its fine sandy beaches is just a short boat trip away when tide permits.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains electricity and water. Private drainage. LPG central heating supplied from bulk tank. Residents management committee with maintenance charge of £1124 per annum.
Fixtures and Fittings
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office). Tel 01548 857588.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64248127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN140213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.