4 bedroom detached house for saleHarling Drive, Ash, Canterbury
Offers in Excess of
Rosewood is found on a private gated development of just two individually designed, detailed family homes.
The property provides well proportioned light and bright contemporary living which has been built to a high specification.
The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors. To the ground floor there is a cloakroom, a large lounge and a fabulous kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms; the master boasts an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with a further bedroom and a shower room to the second floor. Outside the enclosed garden is laid mostly to lawn with a patio area ideal for entertaining. There is also a 2 space car barn.
The property is found in the popular village of Ash which offers a variety of facilities including a range of shops, primary school, doctors surgery and public houses among many other. The Cinque Port of Sandwich and Cathedral City of Canterbury are both with easy access offering a wider variety of shopping, dining, educational and cultural facilities. Canterbury West train station offers a high speed service to London St Pancras as does Sandwich train station. The Channel Port of Dover, Eurotunnel at Folkstone also offer regular services to the continent.
Photograph used are from the neighbouring plot.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 4.90m x 3.73m (16'1 x 12'3) -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.69m x 3.20m (18'8 x 10'6) -
First Floor -
Bedroom Two - 4.52m x 3.15m (14'10 x 10'4) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Three - 3.76m x 2.77m (12'4 x 9'1) -
Bedroom Four - 2.77m x 1.83m (9'1 x 6'00) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 3.94m (14'00 x 12'11) -
Shower Room -
Front Garden/Driveway - With Undercover Parking
Rear Garden - Mainly Laid to Lawn with Patio Area
Specification - • Contemporary heritage colour scheme
• Amtico flooring
• Underfloor heating to the entire Ground Floor
• Attractive fireplaces with natural wood burning stoves
• High quality traditional German Shaker style kitchen with Composite store worktops and integrated Bosch appliances including oven, hob, combination microwave, washing machine, dryer, fridge/freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher.
• Luxury bathroom and en-suites with Italian tiling, bespoke mirrors.
• Double glazed
• Bi-folding doors offering direct access to the garden
• Central heating
• Juliet balconies to master bedroom
• Garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas
• Exterior lighting to the front and rear
• Oak 2 car barn
• Automated electric gates to the property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64251334.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27660509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr Exclusive, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.