5 bedroom detached house for saleBurrettgate Road, Walsoken, Wisbech
- Detached house
- 5 double bedrooms
- 3 en-suite shower rooms plus family bathroom
- 46' kitchen/dining/family room
- Double garage
LUXURY AT ITS FINEST! Simply stunning is the only way to describe this executive detached home situated in a non estate location with five double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. With features too numerous to mention, a viewing is the only way to fully appreciate this stunning home!
LUXURY AT ITS FINEST! Simply stunning is the only way to describe this executive detached home situated in a non-estate location and having five double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. From the moment you walk through the front door and are greeted by the bespoke oak and glass staircase, you cannot fail to be impressed by the quality of the finish. A superb 46' open plan kitchen/dining/family room, with bi-fold doors to the patio, will no doubt be the hub of the home. However, there is also a 27' lounge providing extra living space should the need arise. Outside, a detached double garage has a loft room above with cloakroom, ideal as a home office or teenager's room, you decide how to use the space! With further features too numerous to mention, a viewing is the only way to fully appreciate this stunning home!
Living Room 27' 3" x 14' 2" ( 8.31m x 4.32m )
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 46' maximum x 17' 10" maximum ( 14.02m maximum x 5.44m maximum )
Utility Room 14' 10" x 7' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.26m )
First Floor Landing 19' 11" maximum x 13' 11" maximum ( 6.07m maximum x 4.24m maximum )
Master Bedroom 17' x 14' 1" ( 5.18m x 4.29m )
Dressing Room 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
En-Suite 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 14' 2" maximum ( 3.99m x 4.32m maximum )
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 13' 4" maximum ( 4.19m x 4.06m maximum )
Family Bathroom 9' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.97m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 18' 3" excluding dormer x 12' 4" ( 5.56m excluding dormer x 3.76m )
Bedroom Five 18' 3" excluding dormer x 12' 4" ( 5.56m excluding dormer x 3.76m )
Double Garage 19' 8" x 21' ( 5.99m x 6.40m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted for Downham Market. At the first set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road, turn right into Boyces Road, then turn left into Bush Lane. Continue along Bush Lane to the bottom then turn right, follow the road round to left, continue to the junction, turn left into Burrettgate Road where the property will then be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64254724.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.