3 bedroom cottage for saleCrofts Cottage, Bagot Street, Abbots Bromley, WS15
- Detached Grade II Listed Cottage
- Beautifully Presented Interiors
- No Upward Chain
- Wealth of Character Throughout
- Bespoke Breakfast Kitchen & Utility/Cellar
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Walled Cottage Gardens
- Popular Village Location
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this BEAUTIFUL Grade II Listed DETACHED THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE set within the popular village of Abbots Bromley. Showcasing a wealth of character throughout, the immaculately presented interiors of Crofts Cottage comprise briefly a bespoke breakfast kitchen, three reception rooms including a stunning lounge with feature inglenook, shower room and cellar to the ground floor, with three double bedrooms set to the first floor serviced by a dressing/study area and family bathroom. Outside are beautifully tended walled cottage gardens, enjoying a high level of privacy and having independent gated access leading out to Bagot Street. Having been well maintained throughout its time with the current vendors, Crofts Cottage presents the ideals of a traditional character Abbots Bromley home with the practical additions of wooden framed double glazing and traditional yet modern fittings. Crofts Cottage benefits from wooden framed double glazing and mains gas central heating.
The historic village of Abbots Bromley, best known for its annual Horn Dance, is a thriving village offering a much sought after rural lifestyle for families and couples alike centred around the attractive main street lined with character properties. The village is home to amenities including a sports club, Butchers, general store, a highly regarded primary school, traditional pubs, an Indian restaurant, coffee shop, doctors, church and village hall. The village has also been named as one of the Top 12 Places to Live in the Midlands by the Sunday Times. For those looking for outdoor pursuits there are plenty of local walks, sailing clubs and fishing spots as well as a number of equestrian centres. The village is ideally located for commuters , having the A38, A50 and M6 Toll within easy reach, and regular rail links are available from Lichfield to Birmingham and London (in 80 minutes).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64257568.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27661249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.