3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSea Front Estate, Hayling Island
Withdrawn from Market
- Refurbished and extended 3 bedroom Detached Bungalow.
- Nearing completion!!
- Spacious newly fitted Kitchen.
- En suite to master Bedroom.
- Newly fitted Bathroom suite.
- Lounge with bi fold doors leading to garden.
- Own driveway. Enclosed rear garden.
- Just back from Seafront.
- Internal viewing highly recommended.
- No forward chain!
A great opportunity to purchase a Detached Bungalow in a Private Estate just back from the Sea front. The property has been extended and completely renovated throughout to offer 3 bedrooms, one en suite, an open plan Lounge with bi-fold doors leading to West facing rear garden. Fitted kitchen. Hallway, Family Bathroom and West facing rear garden. No Forward Chain!! Nearing completion!!
UPVC Side entrance with side lights to;
Radiator. Access to loft space. Door to open plan Kitchen/Family Lounge.
14' 6'' x 7' 0'' (4.42m x 2.13m)
1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, set in work surface. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine or dish washer. Range of white gloss fronted wall and base cupboards and drawers. Wall mounted 'Worcester' gas boiler. Inset 4-ring gas hob, built in oven below, overhead extractor hood. Double aspect double glazed windows to side and rear garden. Attractive wall and floor tiling. Peninsular breakfast bar forming divider to:
14' 7'' x 9' 9'' (4.44m x 2.97m)
Triple double glazed bi fold doors opening onto the rear garden. Radiator. Down lighting. TV aerial point.
11' 4'' Maximum, x 9' 8'' (3.45m x 2.94m)
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Telephone point. Door to: En-Suite: Corner tiled shower enclosure with fitted 'rainfall style' shower and diverter hand held shower. Wash hand basin with cupboard below and close coupled WC with concealed cistern. 'Ladder style' chrome towel radiator. Ceramic floor tiling. Obscure double glazed window to front elevation. Down lighting. Extractor fan.
9' 9'' x 8' 9'' (2.97m x 2.66m)
Double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator. TV aerial point.
10' 1'' x 6' 6'' (3.07m x 1.98m)
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. TV aerial point.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen, 'rainfall style' shower with diverter head. 1/2 inset wash hand basin set in cupboard unit with close coupled WC and concealed cistern. 'Ladder style' towel radiator. Attractive floor and wall tiling. Down lighting and extractor fan.
Driveway to the front with small garden area wrapping itself around to the fence enclosed rear garden. Exterior lights. NO FORWARD CHAIN!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7148093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.