2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCornish Avenue, Trunch, North Walsham
- Four Plots Available
- Semi-Detached or End Terraced
- Spacious Plots
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Favourable Village Location
BRAND NEW HOMES!
A stylish, brand new two bedroom, shared ownership property located in the popular village of Trunch. This property benefits from fully fitted Kitchen, enclosed rear garden, off road parking and holds a 10 year NHBC warranty.
The Fullers Lane development, just off Cornish Avenue in Trunch, is a stunning collection of shared ownership, brand new homes built by the Broadland Housing Group. Set in the Norfolk village of Trunch, just a few miles from the coastal village of Mundesley.
These four shared ownership properties benefit from fully fitted Kitchens, enclosed landscaped rear garden, off road parking and holds a 10 year NHBC warranty.
Trunch is a popular village, located within easy reach of the market town of North Walsham and the picturesque North Norfolk coast. With a local shop, church and social club, Trunch offers an ideal opportunity for any buyer looking to enjoy village life. The property itself is located in a popular residential area, the privacy on offer is hard to match. With a generous garden, which allows views over the nearby village church. Internally this home has been finished to a high standard throughout, and offers light and stylish living accommodation, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. A viewing for this home comes highly recommended.
With a door and double glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor and understairs cupboard.
With a WC, wash hand basin, raidator and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 7" x 15' 1" ( 3.23m x 4.60m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 15' 1" ( 2.49m x 4.60m )
With a stylish fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven and electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the side. Opening to the Lounge/Diner.
With stairs from the hall, radiator and two double glazed windows to the side.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and TV point.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, towel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
With driveway and parking, access to the rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and access to the front.
Opportunity to purchase up to 80% share in the future. Service charge to cover communal grounds maintenance and buildings insurance.
This home is available to purchase from an initial 50% share on a shared ownership basis with rent payable on the remaining share.
Applicants must be registered with both Help to Buy and North Norfolk Your Choice Your Home to be eligible to apply. Applicants will be subject to a financial assessment and will need to meet the local connection criteria. Priority will be given to applicants living in the following parishes: Trunch, Gimingham, Knapton, Mundesley, Southrepps and Swafield.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.