2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandy Lane, Weston Point, Runcorn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £85,000 - £100,000
- Ideal first home
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern throughout
- Easy motorway access
Guide Price £85,000 - £100,000
Ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors, In brief the accommodation consists of spacious lounge, open plan kitchen-diner, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden.
Guide Price £85,000 - £100,000
Ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors, we are pleased to present this well finished two bedroom home. In brief the accommodation consists of spacious lounge, open plan kitchen-diner, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden. With transport links on hand,a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this surprisingly spacious end terrace house.
PVC double glazed entrance door, laminated floor, stairs leading to First Floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fire with ornamental surround, laminated floor.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' ( 4.67m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, pantry, tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with single drainer, hot and cold water taps, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, laminated floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, laminated floor.
White three piece suite, panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, radiator, tiled floor.
Path leading front entrance door and side access with a lawned area and established shrubs.
Mainly laid to lawn with hedging and fencing, side access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64263779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.