Character Property for saleBenty Heath Lane, Willaston
- IMPOSING DETACHED RESIDENCE, BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED ELEGANT ROOMS!
- MASTER SUITE WITH DRESSING ROOM, ENSUITE AND SAUNA!
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, SNUG, SUNROOM!
- SEPARATE HOME OFFICE WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE!
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS OVERLOOKING RURAL COUTRYSIDE!
- IMPRESSIVE 18 CAR GARAGE AND WORKSHOP!
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
AN ELEGANT DETACHED RESIDENCE AND DELIGHTFUL GARDENS WITH OPEN ASPECT OVERLOOKING RURAL COUNTRYSIDE! NO ONWARD CHAIN! This imposing detached property nestled in a much sought after enclave of Willaston offers all the elegance and grandeur of a by gone era whist providing excellent modern conveniences for today's family living. Just 2 hours and 20 minutes from London by train and within easy reach of major commuter links as well as airports, the ease of access to this property opens up a huge range of opportunities for buyers from far and wide. Carefully maintained and updated by the current owners, the property comprises in brief a welcoming entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, sun room, kitchen and snug and a home office with private entrance and w.c could provide a multiple of uses such as gym or teenagers den, as well as having the scope to convert in to a leisure facility. Upstairs there is a Master suite with dressing area, ensuite with separate sauna, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the extensive private grounds consist of terraced gardens, sun patios, ponds and water fountains and with an 18 car garage, work shops and out buildings there's plenty of space for any growing family! With no known planning issues and with significant scope to develop! No chain!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64263946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8550144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.