2 bedroom flat for saleCowie Park, Cowie Park, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
- Double Glazed & Centrally Heated
- Large Front and Rear Gardens
- Short Walk from Stonehaven Beachfront
- Close to Transport Links
- Fitted Carpets Throughout
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this TWO Bedroom top floor apartment situated a few minutes' walk from Stonehaven Beachfront and the local amenities, transport links and attractions – all interest and OFFERS are INVITED.
The Property Comprises:-
Entrance Hall 5.49m x 1.1m (18' x 3'7")
Lounge 4m x 3.6m (13'1" x 11'10")
Kitchen 3.6m x 3.3m (11'10" x 10'10")
Bathroom 2.29m x 2.18m (7'6" x 7'2")
Bedroom 1 3.25m x 3.15m (10'8" x 10'4")
Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.77m (10'8" x 9'1")
Double Glazed & Centrally Heated (Where Specified)
Front & Rear Gardens
Off Road Parking
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
Property ref: 121_1697_4584214
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64270438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4584214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Express Estate Agency, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.