3 bedroom terraced house for saleGold Street, Stalbridge, Sturminster Newton, DT10 2LX
- For sale by auction 17 March 2017
- in one of the prettiest streets in Stalbridge
- 3 bedroom terraced house for improvement and modernisation
- Good sized garden
- Walking distance of the shops and services
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 17 MARCH 2017 AT 2.00PM AT THE DIGBY HALL, SHERBORNE, DORSET, DT9 3AB.
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £200,000
Denby is a 3 bedroom terraced house, formerly a haberdashers, situated in the favoured Gold Street in Stalbridge.
Built of stone beneath a slate roof the property could benefit from some updating and modernisation.
Our lettings department have advised that once the property has been refurbished we believe that the potential rental price would be between £825 - 850pcm. For more information on letting please contact Meg Cleal at our Sherborne office on 01935 818515.
Stalbridge is a small north Dorset village boasting a busy traditional High Street with many shops and businesses including bank, post office, solicitor, butcher, hairdresser, doctors, dentist, cycle shop and busy local supermarket. Many businesses are second or third generation family run and help to provide an excellent community which also has a church and primary school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64271177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU170028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton on 01258 473766.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.