3 bedroom detached house for saleTigh Na Sith, Valasay, Isle of Lewis, Eilean Siar, HS2
- 3 Bedrooms & 2 Reception Rooms
- Tranquil island location
- Panoramic sea views
- Indoor relaxation suite with Endless Pool and Sauna
- Most attractive, mature garden
- Ideal for holiday or permanent use
- Excellent letting potential
- About 0.6 hectares (about 1.48 acres) in all
Situated across a sheltered lagoon on Great Bernera – part of the Outer Hebridean Island of Lewis – Tigh Na Sith enjoys a truly idyllic setting. The house which dates from about 1910, has been extended by the current owners to provide very comfortable, contemporary accommodation including a delightful ‘spa style’ relaxation suite with indoor Endless Pool® and sauna, modern kitchen and refurbished bathroom and shower room. The 3 bedroom, detached property is surrounded by very pretty garden grounds and from the first floor is access to a large deck with panoramic views of the Atlantic.
Adjoining the Island of Harris to the South, Lewis is the largest of the Western Isles and home to the highest number of inhabitants. The town of Stornoway, the largest town in the Hebrides, has a population of approximately 8,000. Stornoway is also home to the island’s highly acclaimed secondary school, there are also primary schools, a university and hospital, as well as a wide range of shops, cafés and restaurants. The relatively flat but varied landscape with it s sandy beaches, machair and peat moorland, makes Lewis a popular destination for visitors. It is also a haven for bird watchers and wildlife enthusiasts who enjoy the vast array of seabirds as well as otters deer and eagles. Other attractions include museums, art venues and a brewery, as well as famous local delicacies including Stornoway black pudding, kippers and smoked salmon. Lewis also benefits from regular flights from Stornoway to Inverness and Glasgow and ferry services through Caledonian MacBrayne which now include Sunday sailings.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64271561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV160081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.