3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Bramblings, Wildwood, Stafford
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Re-Fitted Modern Shower Room
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Lounge Diner & Conservatory
- Good Sized Plot & Block Paved Driveway
- Highly Desirable Location & Garage
I'm sure you will agree this property has plenty of kerb appeal, and what's inside is just as nice. With a modern kitchen and shower room and good sized room proportions, this property is sure to be popular, especially being located in such a popular spot in some of the best school catchments in town. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge opening to a dining room, conservatory and kitchen all to the ground floor. Upstairs is that modern shower room and three bedrooms. Outside is a wonderfully manicured plot, with block paved drive and enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn beyond. Don't delay viewing this one as it is sure to fly out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64277116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8326438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.