3 bedroom town house for salePentreuchaf
- Former chapel with planning
- Potentially a superb dwelling
- Part completed - Available as seen
- Detailed plans available
- NO OCCUPANCY RESTRICTIONS
This former chapel is located in a small rural village which is only about 4 miles from Pwllheli the market town for the Llyn Peninsula. Planning consent has been obtained for 2 bedrooms but could be easily amended and the conversion work has started with most of the internal partitions now in place.
The plans and drawings are available for inspection at this office and the accommodation has been cleverly arranged within the existing structure.
The accommodation will comprise of the following: -
Entrance vestibule. Hall. Kitchen. Dining room. Gallery landing. Two bedrooms with en-suites. Study/bedroom. Separate toilet and utility.
We have been informed that Electricity, mains water and sewage are all connected.
Notes - The internal areas of the chapel have been amended as shown on the accompanying floor plan but works have not been completed. Interested parties are advised to inspect.
Services - We are informed by the owner that mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries as to the suitability and adequacy of these services.
Tenure - The freehold property is offered for sale by private treaty with vacant possession available on completion.
Planning - We understand that planning consent has been obtained for the conversion to a residence and the original occupancy restriction has been removed. Interested parties should make their own enquiries regarding planning and building control consent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35A_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tudor Estate Agents, Pwllheli. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.