3 bedroom detached house for saleArundel Close, Bexley, Kent, DA5
- Ground floor wc
- 25ft Through Lounge
- Potential to create ample parking to the front
- 85ft Rear Garden
- Double glazed and gas centrally heated
- Easy access to both Bexley Village and Bexleyheath Broadway.
- 95 m2 approx (1022 sq. ft approx)
*** OFFERS OVER £390,000 ***
Ideally located for access to wide selection of schools to include both the Bexley and Kent Grammar schools is this realistically priced 3 bedroom 1930's detached home.
On inspection you will find generous sized accommodation which, STPP, can be greatly extended to create an even larger family sized home.
Bexley Village is the heart of the local community and the pretty High Street has resisted turning into another cloned shopping destination. You’ll find independent stores, family-run businesses, pubs, restaurants and the mainline train station.
Bexley is also home to two of the borough’s grammars and some respected primary schools for families. Hall Place is Bexley Village's most notable attraction. This Grade 1 listed Tudor mansion hosts regular events, and has its own café and neighbouring restaurant
85 ft - Approx 85 ft east facing garden with patio area, lawn mature trees and shrubs, side access and access to garage.
19' 1" x 8' 11" (5.82m x 2.72m)
19'1 x 8'11 Detached garage with power and light.
8' 2" x 5' 6" (2.5m x 1.68m)
8'2 x 5'6 Double glazed window to side, bath, shower cubicle, wc. wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor, radiator.
Stairs with storage under, coat cupboard, carpet, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, w/c, wash hand basin, radiator.
26' 0" x 11' 5" (7.92m x 3.48m)
25'12 x 11'5 Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed French doors to garden, built in storage cupboard, brick fireplace with electric fire, carpet, two radiators.
11' 11" x 8' 10" (3.63m x 2.7m)
11'11 x 8'10 Double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed door to garden, range of wall and base units with tiled worktops, electric double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, floor standing boiler, tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to side, carpet, radiator, access to insulated loft.
14' 4" x 11' 6" (4.37m x 3.5m)
14'4 x 11'6 Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, carpet, radiator.
11' 5" x 11' 3" (3.48m x 3.43m)
11'5 x 11'3 Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator.
9' 11" x 9' 1" (3.02m x 2.77m)
9'11 x 9'1 Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, carpet, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64282690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BXL170301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.