5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Edlingham at Hockley Croft, Leeming Lane, Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, YO51 9DE
- High specification new build property
- 5 bedroom detached home
- With detached double garage
- Spacious entrance hall with gallery staircase
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom and guest bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This outstanding home has a true air of opulence thanks to its impressive faĆ§ade and large, spacious rooms, all beautifully designed with high-end finishes. The Edlingham also has the added benefit of a detached double garage.
The statement entrance hall features an impressive gallery staircase and leads to the study and dining room at the front of the property. Double doors lead into a luxurious lounge, with feature French doors extending out onto the garden.
At the heart of the property is an impressive, high specification kitchen with dining area and highly desirable garden room. Light floods into this room through large feature windows and double doors that open out onto the garden. There is also a separate utility room with access to the garden.
Upstairs there are five double bedrooms and a family bathroom with both bath & shower facilities. Bedroom two is ideal as a guest room as it benefits from its own en-suite, while the master bedroom has the luxury of a dressing area, as well as a stylish en-suite with large shower.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9168_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.