5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWardington
- Attractive Courtyard Setting
- Living Room With Clear View Burner
- Modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Dining Room With Feature Fireplace
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- 4 Further Double Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating
- Bi-fold Doors Leading To Garden
- Walled Rear Garden with Summer House
- Ample Off-Road Parking
Well Presented Horton Stone Semi-detached Farmhouse in a courtyard setting, which has been extended and renovated in a contemporary style and includes many period features. The property consists of: Hallway leading to Open-Plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room with Bi-Folding Doors to rear garden. Modern units with Corian Worktops, Built in Neff appliances and stone flooring, Dining Room with Feature Fireplace, Lounge with Clearview Wood Burning Stove, Utility Room and Cloakroom.
On the first floor; Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes and spacious en-suite bathroom, Guest Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, third double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. Second Floor; two double bedrooms (height restricted) which are currently used as an office and study. To the rear: Walled garden is mainly laid to lawn with good size `crocodile` brand glass covered patio (which has planning permission to convert to an additional reception room) which enhances outdoor entertaining in the summer, Summer House and area for BBQ and Hot Tub. To the front; Parking for two cars and a further two parking spaces under the rear archway.
Further notable features include; underfloor heating via air source heat pump (very efficient and inexpensive to run) as well as double glazed windows.
Wardington is an attractive stone built village situated in unspoilt undulating countryside on the borders of north Oxfordshire and south Northamptonshire. The village has a fine parish church, newly built village hall and a public house. Butcher, general store and fish merchants visit Wardington 3 times a week. More extensive requirements can be found at Banbury & Oxford. Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes and Northampton.Primary schools at Chacombe and Cropredy. Secondary schools at Banbury and Chenderit (Middleton Cheney). Prep schools at Carrdus (Overthorpe), St Johns Priory (Banbury) and Winchester House (Brackley). Public schools at Bloxham, Tudor Hall, Stowe and bus services to the Warwick schools.
Leisure and cultural activities include golf at Middleton Cheney and Hellidon, horse racing at Towcester, Stratford and Warwick, motor racing at Silverstone, and theatres at Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64285567.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonners & Babingtons, Chilterns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.