2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOlga Road, Dorchester
Offers in Region of
- NHBC 10 Year Guarentee
- Semi Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Beautifully Designed
MODERN and CONTEMPORARY High Quality Finish with a 10 year NHBC Warranty. 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SEMI-DETACHED HOME located in Olga Road a very CONVENIENT LOCATION for access to town, hospital and plenty of amenities.
This newly built property has a modern contemporary look and feel and is finished to a very high standard, benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and a top of the range fitted kitchen and bathroom. There are blinds at all the windows, beautiful tiled floors in the kitchen and bathroom and luxurious carpeting throughout the rest of the property. To the rear there is a low maintenance courtyard garden with a patio area leading on to a lawn. This really is a home you can move straight in to!
This desirable semi is situated in a convenient location, close to local amenities, schools and hospital and is just a short walk to Dorchester's town centre and train stations with links to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads. The historic county town of Dorchester offers a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities including the prestigious Brewery Square development. The beautiful Dorset countryside and the seaside town of Weymouth are also within easy reach.
For room sizes please see floorplan.
Viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 12' 8" ( 3.99m max x 3.86m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64286282.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.