|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (51 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1930`s Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious At 624 Sq Ft.
- Stylish Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Walking Distance To Clapham North & Stockwell Tube
- Close To Amenities Of Vibrant Clapham High Street With Bars And Restaurants
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Available 3 November
A well-presented two double bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of this 1930`s low rise block located only a short walk away from both Clapham North and Stockwell tube stations.
This light and spacious flat (624 Sq Ft) offers well-proportioned accommodation throughout to include two double bedrooms, a large living room (15`3 x 11`7) with ample space for dining and entertaining guests, a stylish fully fitted kitchen that has been clearly opened out onto the hallway giving it a more spacious feel, and a smart fully tied shower room.
The block benefits from a small communal garden at the rear and garages are available to rent upon application.
Rusper Court is situated on the corner of Clapham Road and Stirling Road only a short walk away from both Clapham and Stockwell tube stations. The excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants to be found in Clapham High Street are also within walking distance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Burn, Clapham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.