6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Pleasant Road, Brondesbury Park, London, NW10
- Substantial 5/6 bed, 6 bath property
- 2938 s qft, over 3 floors
- Fully double glazed throughout
- 2 receptions rooms
- Fabulous master bedroom with amazing views
- Secluded rear garden, Off Street Parking
- Kensal Rise (Overground) & Willesden Green (Jubilee)
- Close to amenities of Chamberlayne Road
- Viewing highly recommended
A substantial five/six bedroom semi-detached house built approx. 1920-1930 and laid out over 3000 sq ft on three floors. The property provides the lateral living space so popular with growing families and is located at the Queens Park end of Mount Pleasant Road within easy walking distance of Queens Park, Tiverton Green, the Lexi Cinema and the shops, bars and cafés of Chamberlayne Road.
Benefits include large G/F full width rear extension, insulated external walls and roof, new electrical and plumbing circuits and a mega flow boiler. The front drive has been re-designed to accommodate off street parking bays. The master loft room on the top floor is one of the largest we have seen and has extensive views to the rear. Externally there is a fabulous south/west facing secluded garden which has been levelled with imported topsoil.
Ground Floor -
Reception Room - 18'2 into bay x 13'4 max (5.54m into bay x 4.06m max) -
Bedroom 1 - 16'7 max x 7'10 (5.05m max x 2.39m) -
Reception Room - 29'3 max x 13'4 max (8.92m max x 4.06m max) -
Dining Room - 17'3 x 13' (5.26m x 3.96m) -
Kitchen - 14'11 x 13'8 (4.55m x 4.17m) -
Garden Approx - 87'5 x 37'4 (26.64m x 11.38m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 18'8 into bay x 13'5 max (5.69m into bay x 4.09m max) -
Bedroom 3 - 13'3 x 13'3 max (4.04m x 4.04m max) -
Bedroom 4 - 13'9 x 12'10 (4.19m x 3.91m) -
Bedroom 5 - 13'8 max x 8'1 (4.17m max x 2.46m) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 6 - 22'9 max x 20'8 max (6.93m max x 6.30m max) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64289956.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27668833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.