4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOverdown Road, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire, RG31
- Well presented throughout.
- Four bedroom semi-detached house.
- 20' modern kitchen/breakfast room.
- 22' living room.
- Modern bathroom.
- Garage and driveway parking
- Large Rear garden.
PARKERS -A very well presented four bedroom extended semi-detached family home located in a sought after location. Boasting a large west facing rear garden, garage and driveway parking.
Situated within walking distance to a wealth of amenities which include Tilehurst Train Station, regular bus services, shops and popular schools.
The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, 22' living room, a re-fitted 20' kitchen with integrated appliances, 9' sun room.
Upstairs there is a contemporary re-fitted bathroom & four well-proportioned bedrooms with the master boasting a balcony overlooking the garden.
The property has planning approved for a single storey extension at the rear and an en-suite for the master bedroom.
Benefitting further from gas fired central heating, double glazing, garage, driveway parking and a large enclosed west facing rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64291217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIS170003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.